LIVE NIRVANA Concert Chronology October 19, 1993 - SE Exhibit Hall, Albuquerque Convention Center, Albuquerque, NM, US
- Kurt Cobain (vocals, guitar)
- Krist Novoselic (bass)
- Dave Grohl (drums, backing vocals)
- Pat Smear (guitar)
- Lori Goldston (cello)
- Alex MacLeod (tour manager)
- Jeff Mason (production manager)
- Kelly Nase (tour accountant)
- Susanne Sasic (lighting designer)
- Craig Overbay (sound engineer)
- Ian Beveridge (monitor engineer)
- Jim Vincent (guitar technician)
- John Duncan (guitar technician)
- Jimmy Swanson (drum technician)
- Ed Swink (stage manager)
- Dave Stevens (Pro Show sound crew)
- Allan Bagley (Pro Show sound crew)
- Tom Pfaeffle (Pro Show sound crew)
- Spike Brant (LSD lighting crew)
- Mike Lamb (LSD lighting crew)
- Pat Connolly (LSD lighting crew)
- Gary Vaspol (LSD lighting crew)
- Evening Star Productions
- Dan Zelisko
- Terry Burke
- Load In
- Jawbreaker Showtime
- Mudhoney Showtime
- NIRVANA Showtime
- No Info
- Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
- Drain You
- Serve The Servants
- About A Girl
- Heart-Shaped Box
- In Bloom
- Come As You Are
- Pennyroyal Tea
- Milk It
- Rape Me
- Territorial Pissings
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- All Apologies
- Something In The Way
- Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
- Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
- On A Plain
- Scentless Apprentice
- Endless, Nameless
- According to a newspaper review, Nirvana played for a crowd of about 3,930.
- Most of the set above comes from a handwritten setlist believed to be from this show but possibly from another show around this time. The band maybe also played "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam" and "Where Did You Sleep Last Night", according to an attendee.
- Kurt sarcastically sang the 4 Non Blondes song "What's Up."
- "Milk It" was preceded by a medley of Led Zeppelin riffs.
- "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was very sloppy.
- Review from a USA newspaper called "Albuquerque Journal", published in October 21, 1993.
- Review from a USA newspaper published in October 1993.