LIVE NIRVANA Concert Chronology December 6, 1993 - Astroarena, Houston, TX, US
- Kurt Cobain (vocals, guitar)
- Krist Novoselic (bass)
- Dave Grohl (drums, backing vocals)
- Pat Smear (guitar)
- Lori Goldston (cello)
- Alex MacLeod (tour manager)
- Jeff Mason (production manager)
- Kelly Nase (tour accountant)
- Susanne Sasic (lighting designer)
- Craig Overbay (sound engineer)
- Ian Beveridge (monitor engineer)
- Jim Vincent (guitar technician)
- John Duncan (guitar technician)
- Earnie Bailey (guitar technician)
- Mike Dalke (drum technician)
- Ed Swink (stage manager)
- Allan Bagley (Pro Show sound crew)
- Tom Pfaeffle (Pro Show sound crew)
- Niko Vonk (Pro Show sound crew)
- Mike Lamb (LSD lighting crew)
- Pat Connolly (LSD lighting crew)
- Gary Vaspol (LSD lighting crew)
- Tom Bunch
- Robert Slaughter
- Load In
- Shonen Knife Showtime
- Breeders Showtime
- NIRVANA Showtime
- No Info
- Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
- Come As You Are
- Serve The Servants
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Pennyroyal Tea
- Milk It
- Rape Me
- Territorial Pissings
- Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
- All Apologies
- Scentless Apprentice
- Heart-Shaped Box
It is not known whether this show was recorded, no tapes have surfaced to date.
- At one point, Krist stopped the show to yell at a guy grabbing a girl's breast, according to an attendee.
- In the middle of a noise jam, Kurt reportedly jammed on a bit of "You Know You're Right."
- During the encore, Kurt said, "So, ya'll enjoying your new Pearl Jam record?"
- The show was about 80 minutes long, according to a review.
- Review from a USA newspaper called "Houston Chronicle", published in 12/08/1993.
- Review from a USA newspaper called "Houston Post", published in December of 1993.
- Review from a USA newspaper called "Houston - Public News", published in 12/08/1993.