LIVE NIRVANA Concert Chronology October 25, 1993 - Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL, US
- Kurt Cobain (vocals, guitar)
- Krist Novoselic (bass)
- Dave Grohl (drums, backing vocals)
- Pat Smear (guitar)
- Lori Goldston (cello)
- Alex MacLeod (tour manager)
- Jeff Mason (production manager)
- Kelly Nase (tour accountant)
- Susanne Sasic (lighting designer)
- Craig Overbay (sound engineer)
- Ian Beveridge (monitor engineer)
- Jim Vincent (guitar technician)
- John Duncan (guitar technician)
- Mike Dalke (drum technician)
- Ed Swink (stage manager)
- Dave Stevens (Pro Show sound crew)
- Allan Bagley (Pro Show sound crew)
- Tom Pfaeffle (Pro Show sound crew)
- Spike Brant (LSD lighting crew)
- Mike Lamb (LSD lighting crew)
- Pat Connolly (LSD lighting crew)
- Gary Vaspol (LSD lighting crew)
- Andy Cirzan
- Load In
- Jawbreaker Showtime
- Mudhoney Showtime
- NIRVANA Showtime
- No Info
- Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
- Drain You
- Serve The Servants
- Heart-Shaped Box
- In Bloom
- Come As You Are
- Pennyroyal Tea
- Rape Me
- Territorial Pissings
- Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
- Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
- Love Buzz
- On A Plain
- Endless, Nameless
It is rumored that someone taped the show, but got caught, and the tape was confiscated.
An attendee met someone right after the concert who had taped the entire show and played a few seconds back for him, but he was never able to get a copy of the recording.
- "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was not played.
- While there are no other known performances of "Love Buzz" on this tour, multiple attendees distinctly remember it being played here.
- Many people in attendance have said the show was horrible. The band was reportedly booed by the audience.
- Kurt snapped at the audience for throwing wet T-shirts on stage, shorting out the effects pedals.
- After the show was over and the house lights came on, Kurt ran back onstage, dove into the audience, crowd surfed for a bit, made his way back to the stage, then exited into the stage right curtains, according to attendees.
- At some point Kurt joked: "put your hand up if you've been to the Aragon before. Doesn't this place suck? You're definitely getting completely ripped off. Next time you're here, bring a pillow and put it over your ears; it'll sound the same.
- No Info