LIVE NIRVANA Concert Chronology November 17, 1991 - Bloom, Mezzago, IT
- Kurt Cobain (vocals, guitar)
- Krist Novoselic (bass)
- Dave Grohl (drums, backing vocals)
- Alex MacLeod (tour manager)
- Craig Montgomery (sound engineer)
- Ian Beveridge (monitor engineer)
- Nic Close (guitar technician)
- Subway Productions
- Filippo Scotti (local promoter)
- Daniela Giombini (road manager)
- Load In
- Urge Overkill Showtime
- NIRVANA Showtime
- No Info
- Drain You part of
- Drain You
- Floyd The Barber
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- About A Girl
- In Bloom
- Been A Son
- Negative Creep
- On A Plain
- Talk To Me
- Oh, The Guilt
- Territorial Pissings
- Unknown > Sony WM-D6C
- Lowest Generation:
- ANA(1) > FLAC
- Length / Sound Quality:
- 65 min / 9.0
- • In November 17th 2018 a non-bootleg source surfaced.
- • The master tape was erased, making this ANA(1) the lowest gen possible.
At least one additional person was seen taping the show.
It is rumored that the show was recorded.
- About 500 fans were left standing outside the venue, which was filled way above capacity.
- Kurt went onstage with a catering basket and threw fruit and sandwiches into the audience before the band started playing, according to attendees.
- The band stopped playing "Drain You." One attendee reports that this was because the audience was throwing fruit at the band, while another reports that it was because Krist threw his bass at the ceiling (probably due to a malfunction), breaking it and causing him to have to borrow a bass from opening band Urge Overkill for the rest of the show. The band then played "Drain You" from the start.
- No Info