LIVE NIRVANA Concert Chronology October 12, 1991 - Cabaret Metro, Chicago, IL, US
- Kurt Cobain (vocals, guitar, drums)
- Krist Novoselic (bass)
- Dave Grohl (drums, backing vocals, guitar)
- Monty Lee Wilkes (tour manager)
- Craig Montgomery (sound engineer)
- Myles Kennedy (monitor engineer & drum technician)
- Nic Close (guitar technician)
- Jam Productions
- Arny Gronat
- Buddy Sokolic
- Nick Miller
- Load In
- Das Damen Showtime
- Urge Overkill Showtime
- NIRVANA Showtime
- No Info
- Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
- Floyd The Barber
- Drain You
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- About A Girl
- Pennyroyal Tea
- Love Buzz
- Been A Son
- On A Plain
- Negative Creep
- Endless, Nameless part of Cobain on drums, Grohl on guitar
- Soundboard > Sony TCD-D10
- Lowest Generation:
- DAT(M) > FLAC
- Length / Sound Quality:
- 64:05 min / 9.5
- • Circulated in December 2020.
- • After "Endless, Nameless" there is a destruction, which cuts out.
It is rumored that the show was recorded.
It is rumored that the show was recorded and copies were sold at Chicago's Wax Trax Records.
- After "Blew," based on the circulating recording, it is believed that Kurt and Dave may have swapped instruments. Kurt jammed on the drum beat to Public Image Ltd's "Four Enclosed Walls" while Dave created guitar feedback.
- The band played an abbreviated version of "Endless, Nameless," with Kurt on drums and Dave on guitar, they then concentrated on destroying Dave's drums so the tour manager would have to buy him a new drum kit.