LIVE NIRVANA FAKES GUIDE:
WORK IN PROGRESS
This section is to request for required information, to include possible fakes that haven't yet been decided if they are or not, and to include obvious fakes that haven't yet been put onto the guide.
If anyone has more information on any of these entries than what is already here, please feel free to send an email.
Better Quality Tracks Required
- Dough, Ray & Me
- In Bloom (Rehearsal Tapes version)
- Lithium (Home Demo)
- Rape Me (Rehearsal Tapes version)
- Seaside Suicide
- All Apologies - Fake NIRVANA cover from the 'A Season In Hell' bootleg
- Hummingbirds From Hell - 1960's band Nirvana (?) mislabel, and any information on this track required
- Iron Man - Fake NIRVANA cover/mislabel required
- Lullaby (Simon Ritchie Group)
- Pen Cap Chew (Full)
- Rehearsal fake from 1994 (Includes D-7)
- You Know You're Right - Extended 5.04
- The name of Bryan Parker's new band (see LPT3 entry in the 'Mislabels' section)
- The artist who recored the 'Determined Demo'
- The artist for 'Money Song'
- The artist for 'Opium'
- The artist covering 'Smoke on the Water - Live' (from the 'Mislabels' section)
- Any information for the '4/92 Outakes'
- Any information for 'mystery'
- Any information on the artist for 'Teenage Boy' (Live Rare - 1992)
- Any information on the artist of 'Thank God, I'm An Atheist' (from the 'Mislabels' section)
- Any information on the artist and song title of 'Unknown #1' (from the 'Mislabels' section)
- The artist for the non-William Clarke recording of 'Laminated Effect' from the Fake Fecal Matter demo
- The artist covering 'Yes She Is My Skinhead Girl' (from the 'Mislabels' section)
- 'Mystery' xx/xx/88 - A collage of various clips of NIRVANA songs, featuring Floyd the Barber, Downer, Paper Cuts, Mexican Seafood and Pen Cap Chew
- Melvins Jam 4/91 - An instrumental track that might be a fake